High quality L-keys out of stainless steel for hexagonal socket screws by Wera. Stainless steel prevents the transfer of extraneous rust. The Hex-Plus profile offers a greater contact surface in the head of the screw.
The notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head more or less eliminated. Come with hex ballpoint on the long arm: the ballpoint drive profile means that it is possible to swivel the tool axis away from the screwdriving axis, thus enabling “round the corner” screwdriving.
Take it easy Tool Finder: colour coding according to size. In an almost wear-free L-key clip fastener.
- Solution to the extraneous rust problem: fasten stainless screws with stainless tools
- Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer
- Stainless L-keys prevent extraneous rust on stainless screws
- Take it easy tool finder with colour coding according to sizes
- Wear-resistant clip material for enhanced durability
1x TX 8x76; 1x TX 9x79; 1x TX 10x85; 1x TX 15x90; 1x TX 20x96; 1x TX 25x104; 1x TX 27x112; 1x TX 30x122; 1x TX 40x132